The Laser is a state of the art 400 milliwatt/ 810 nanometer infra red laser diode system. This laser system is used in our clinic as a therapeutic modality. Low Level Laser Therapy ( L.L.L.T.) is now widely used throughout the world due to the many beneficial results when applied to biological tissue.
What Laser Light Can Do
- Soft tissue healing in half the time.
- Sport injuries, tendonitis, muscle, tendon and ligament repair.
- Relieves pain and swelling.
- Post-operative pain reduced 50-70 percent.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain is reduced and function improves.
- Traumatic wounds, diabetic ulcers, burns, and abrasion healing.
Low power laser is quickly becoming the first line of attack in pain control and tissue healing in rehabilitation medicine. It is safe, painless, and easy to apply, and results are often immediate with no side effects.